Why Homeopathy for Cancer Treatments? This is the most common question asked to us when a patient visits our clinic. In the last 20 years, I have personally consulted to more than 10,000 patients from India and abroad. Unfortunately more than 75% patient comes to us when they are in the final stage or terminal stage. That’s when all options get exhausted and they start looking for some treatment as a last option just to pull on the last few days. When the fact is we can help patients much more if they consult us when cancer is detected. Even if they want to start the only homeopathy or along with allopathic medicines, the treatment can help in a long way in giving long, pain-free, cancer-free days to enjoy with family. Sadly cancer patients and patient family doesn’t know Homeopathy works for cancer.
Detect Cancer Early
The most important step and also the most difficult step is to detect the cancer as early as you can. So as soon as you find these symptoms, meet your family physician or visit a Welling Clinic near you.
- Blood in the urine.
- Persistent lumps or swollen glands.
- Obvious change in a wart or a mole.
- Indigestion or difficulty swallowing.
- Unusual vaginal bleeding or discharge.
- Unexpected weight loss, night sweats, or fever.
- Continued itching in the anal or genital area.
You can also meet our consultants to rule out the cancer diagnosis
What To Do If You Are Diagnosed With Cancer
1. Know your exact diagnosis and stage of cancer – gather the facts and write them down in a notebook.Ask questions like:
a. What is the exact name of your cancer and organs involved?
b. What is the stage of your cancer?
c. What are the trusted resources online to learn more about your cancer ?
2. Ask your doctor how much time you have to make a decision and begin treatment. Usually, you would rush to take immediate action, to do something, and do it instantly. Thought that can be sometimes necessary but often is not. In most cases, you have time to do more research and get a second opinion. I usually advise not rushing into any treatment and talk to at least 2-3 specialists before taking the right decision.
3. Write down your questions and concerns in advance. Think about what it is you want the doctor to know about you personally and your goals as you explore treatment options together.
4. Bring a family member or friend with you to medical appointments to listen, take notes, ask questions, and help you to talk through the information after the appointment. And also help you make an informed decision.
5. Become informed about your treatment options.
a. Are there multiple treatments available? How Homeopathy can help, on its own, or along with other treatments.
b. Can your cancer be cured or are we treating it with palliation in mind?
6. Ask about the risks and benefits of any given treatment.
a. How well has the treatment been shown to work in your cancer?
b. What are the potential side effects of the treatment and how are they prevented or managed?
c. How will the treatment be given?
d. How often will my treatment be given?
7. Get a second opinion. Every patient has a right to a second — or even third — opinion, and your doctor should support your desire to do so. Oftentimes people seek a second opinion from a doctor in a different cancer clinic or different treatment nature like Homeopathy to explore all treatment options and to see if there is any new science they should know about.
Have confidence, that you can beat cancer. Your confidence, can play big role in your fight against cancer and trust Welling Homeopathy can be your best care provider for cancers.